Wi-Fi hotspots around Lake Hallstatt
Easily send holiday greetings
Smartphones, tablet PCs, laptops & Co. have become part of our lives - they are fun to have during a holiday in the holiday region of Dachstein Salzkammergut and help with planning the perfect holiday and your daily schedule. Stream from the hiking area on the Zwieselalm in Gosau, Twitter with coffee and cake in the picturesque market square of Hallstatt, post holiday snaps, of a memorable hike to the Simonyhütte (2,000m) directly on Facebook – thanks to the many free wireless Hotspots in the UNESCO world Heritage region of Hallstatt Dachstein Salzkammergut that's all free and unrestricted for guests from all over the world. Just turn on your smartphone, tablet Pc & Co, and select the free hotspot - fast, easy and uncomplicated. To help you get an overview, we have depicted the spots for you above.
Here is a small selection
- Tourist Information Office, Bad Goisern on Lake Hallstatt
- Tourist Information Gosau Office
- Gosaukamm cable car (mountain and valley stations)
- Boat landing stage in Hallstatt, close to the market square
- Dachstein Krippenstein cable car in Obertraun (mountain, valley and Schönbergalm stations)
- Simonyhütte at the foot of the Dachstein mountain, located at over 2,000m
- Russbach am Pass Gschütt village centre
- And more and more spots to come......
Well informed on mountains and by lakes
Finally, a little tip: Depending on your location, make either www.hallstatt.net, www.obertraun.net, www.bad-goisern.net or www.gosautal.net as your home page for your holidays. Here you always find the best information on the wide-ranging offers for your holiday in the Dachstein Salzkammergut holiday region. And maybe send us one or two snapshots to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your pictures and wish you an unforgettable stay between mountains and lakes.