Holiday on Lake Hallstatt in Austria: Landhaus Osborne in Obertraun. Our house lies in a quiet, sunny position, with impressive mountain views and offers a sunny terrace, grill corner with chimney BBQ.
Your Offers From 8. December To 10. December Change travelling data
Landhaus Osborne - Apartment 3
1 bedroom – 1 bathroom – max. 2 guests – 30 m²
Our cosy Apartment 3 is a loft apartment and has the following features:
- Cosy open plan apartment with a king size double bed
- Kitchenette, featuring sink, fridge, microwave/grill oven, hob etc
- Nespresso Coffee Pod Machine
- Cosy dining corner
- Air conditioning unit for summer
- Bathroom with shower, wash basin, shampoo/conditioner/shower gel dispenser, hairdryer, WC, etc
- LCD Flatscreen TV, Digital Satellite TV, DVD Player
- Internet Radio (able to read MP3's on USB sticks)
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and many more streaming Apps from around the World
- FREE Wireless Internet Access
- Bed Linen, luxury bath robes and towels are provided
All our Apartments have been awarded 3 Edelweiss as a mark of Quality: "Apartments with 3 Edelweiss are characterised by quality comfortable furnishings. Generally more comfort and quality are offered in these apartments. Amongst others are hairdryers, sewing equipment, games and books to hand. Sunbathing areas and terraces invite you out into the open" Landesverband der Privatvermieter OÖ
Reservations up to 01.07.2021
• The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival. If the guest doesn´t show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
• The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation 14 days before arrival.
Reservations after 01.07.2021
• The guest will be charged 30% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
• The guest will be charged a prepayment of 30% of the total price after reservation and the remaining amount 14 days before arrival.
Reservations between 20.12.2021 and 06.01.2022
• The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 42 days before arrival.
• The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation and the remaining amount 42 days before arrival.
in the UNESCO World Heritage Region
The Hallstatt-Dachstein alpine landscape, part of the Salzkammergut, and thus of the Eastern Alps, is one of visual drama with huge mountains rising abruptly form narrow valleys. Its prosperity since mediaeval times has been based on salt mining, focused on the town of Hallstatt, a name meaning salt settlement that testifies to its primary function.