Landhotel Agathawirt was constructed in 1517 and is protected under the Hague Convention as a cultural monument. Nowadays, the hotel is well known as a hotel specialised in hiking and mountain-biking.
Your Offers From 26. March To 28. March Change travelling data
“Country inn with tradition“
Landhotel Agathawirt was constructed in 1517 and is protected under the Hague Convention as a cultural monument. Nowadays, the hotel is well known as a hotel specialised in hiking and mountain-biking but although for it’s restaurant.
The restaurant is located in the “historical part” of Landhotel Agathawirt, which was contructed at the beginning of the 16th century and is now a protected cultural monument.
At Landhotel Agathawirt in Bad Goisern, which has been owned by the same family for more than 200 years, vistors will find lovingly restored frescoes from the beginning of the 17th centry, Renaissance double windows and entranceways made of Atausee marble, beautiful wrought iron window grates and a sun dial, as well as old wall wells and a listed panelled ceiling in the lounge.
The hotel rooms are located in the modern extension of the historical main building in the garden and offer views of the mountains or the orchard.
Bad Goisern on Lake Hallstatt | The Salzkammergut awaits you year-round. The Agathawirt Inn in Bad Goisern on Lake Halstatt looks forward to pampering you!
safety and sanitation measures
- Guests can indicate that the property will not be
- Adequate ventilation
- Use of cleaning agents effective against the coron
- Partitions or physical barriers between staff and
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, doo
- Breakfast à la carte
- Notice signs
- Accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Distance markings are provided
- Hand disinfectant dispenser in general areas
- Provision of disposable gloves
- Filling out the registration form in the room
- Protective masks available for guests
- Rural area
- Distance to next ski lift (in km): 16
- Distance to the lake (in km): 1.5
- Distance to next public transport station (in km): 0.1
- Distance to next train station (in km): 3
- Outskirts of town
- Distance to city centre (in km): 3
- Distance to the forest (in km)
- Bus parking
- Ski cellar
- Skibus leaving from the hotel
- Lawns for sunbathing
- American Express
- Reduction for children
- Electronic Cash
- Vegetarian food
- Pick-up service from next railway station
- Shoe polishing machine
- Outside catering
- Parking area
- Child-friendly hotel
- Laundry service
- Buffet breakfast
- Diners Club
- Daily newspaper
- Multi-lingual staff 24 hrs
- Credit cards
- Pets on request
- Wake up service
- Bike storage
- Number of beds: 60
- Comfortable ambience
- Room with Balcony
- Baby chair
- Internet usage possible
- Breakfast room
- Baby cot
- Historical ambience
- Non-smoking host
- Familial ambience
- Infrared cabin
- Baby-care room
- Swimmingpool (outdoor)
- Steam bath
- Sun beds in pool area
- Hiking trails
- Table tennis
- Bike rental
- Historical building
- Ski and winter sports
- Active and sport
- Hotel for cyclists
Conditions / Extras
Please note: We offer: 7 = 6 or 14 = 12 in all seasons!
Arrival and departure
- Arrival: from 14:00 - 21:00 hrs
- Departure: from 07:00 -12:00 hrs
- In the event of a no-show or cancellation less than 2 days before arrival, we charge 100% of the total booking amount.
-For cancellations 3 days or more before arrival we do not charge any cancellation fee!
Reduction for children
- 0-6 years children in their parents' room receive a 100% discount
- from 7-12 years they get a 50% discount
- from 13-15 years a discount of 30%
- from the age of 16 the third person in a triple room receives a discount of 10%.
- Surcharge: € 20,00 per person per night (4-course menu, choice of three alternatives for the main course)
- The Landhotel Agathawirt is a non-smoking establishment!
- Pets are not allowed here!
Holiday in Bad Goisern on Lake Hallstatt
The wide and charismatic valley of Bad Goisern stretches out from Hallstatt in the south to Bad Ischl, the summer holiday resort of the emperor in the north. Discoveries dating back to the Stone Age and the Hallstatt period enable us to establish that there was a close contact with villagers from the surrounding regions. The wood and agriculture industry developed very early in the wide fertile valley of Bad Goisern, to supply the mine in Hallstatt. This is how Bad Goisern is where it is now, on prettiest landscapes of the UNESCO World Heritage region of Hallstatt Dachstein Salzkammergut. This enchanting village used to be called “The Monarchies most beautiful village“ and still hasn’t lost any of its charm. Among the most beautiful places of interest are the oldest salt mine in the world and the ossuary in Hallstatt, a romantic boat ride on Lake Hallstatt, a trip to the breathtaking cave world in Obertraun and a visit to the Lake Gosau with the mighty Dachstein glacier. Additionally, Bad Goisern is popular in the summer with hikers and bikers. In winter guests are lured in by the ski areas of Dachstein West in Gosau and the Ski and Freeride Arena in neighboring Obertraun with perfect slope conditions. We wish you an unforgettable holiday in Bad Goisern on Lake Hallstatt.
Share the excitement
Give your friends, relatives or acquaintances a little treat and share this page on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Bacause a holiday on Lake Hallstatt is there for everyone!