Apartment house Hallstatt Feeling
Holiday home on the river Traun by Lake Hallstatt. Apartments in lovely location for up to ten people. Parking, panoramic balcony and large garden with lawn.
Your Offers From 23. March To 25. March Change travelling data
Apartment "Garden" with river view
Apartment "Garden" with river view
2 bedrooms - 1 bathroom - max. 6 guests - 86 m²
- 2 separate bedrooms (double bed, french bed)
- Large, comfortable area with kitchen, dining and living, with a window front
- bathroom (shower/toilet)
- high speed WiFi
- parking spot
- washing machine
- direct garden exit
Information service supplier
We welcome individual travellers and families in our holiday apartments and rooms, directly at the source of the Traun river, a few minutes away from Lake Hallstatt, in the middle of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Hallstatt-Dachstein-Salzkammergut region.
Discover the treasures of the Salzkammergut in all 4 seasons, on foot, by bike, bus, train or boat.
Enjoy the unique panorama from the balcony, the terrace and the spacious garden area, which extends to the riverbank and invites you to linger and sunbathe. Our country house is only 10 minutes by car from the world-famous Hallstatt. Or you can take the boat - the most beautiful way to get to Hallstatt!
The Salzkammergut Soleweg stretches from Lake Hallstatt to Lake Traunsee, which you can hike in five stages with interesting information. A section on foot, by bus, train or boat, you will always be within easy reach of our guesthouse. (train station, bus stop and boat landing stage approx. 10 minutes) Relaxed hikes along the lake, alpine pastures, mountain hiking or up to the Dachstein.
Rafting - canoeing - sportsmen appreciate the location, as they have direct access to the Traun river and can experience unlimited water fun. Fishing in the nearby lake or in a quiet spot along the river also offers variety and stimulation for a fishing holiday. (only with fishing card)
"Our region an El Dorado for cyclists"
"The Dachstein West Region......with fun on and off the track" Plan a magical winter holiday. Winter hiking, cross-country skiing, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, horse-drawn sleigh rides and much more, you can experience comfortably with the free ski bus, 600 meters to the bus stop, in the Dachstein West Region. The Nordic sports centre of Bad Goisern with a wonderful toboggan run on the Trockentann-Alm can also be reached on foot.
Here begins your relaxing holiday "Julia & Bettina welcome you".
- Distance to the forest (in km)
- Quite environment
- In the mountains
- Distance to next ski lift (in km): 19
- Distance to the beach (in km): 0.05
- Distance to the lake (in km): 0.35
- Outskirts of town
- Distance to next public transport station (in km): 0.5
- Distance to next train station (in km): 1
- By the lake
- Distance to airport (in km): 65
- Rural area
- Distance to city centre (in km): 3
- Child-friendly hotel
- Parking area
- Breakfast on request
- Day care (children)
- Lawns for sunbathing
- Breakfast service
- Pets on request
- Number of beds: 10
- Number of double rooms: 1
- Number of holiday apartments: 2
- Internet usage possible
- Room with Balcony
- Non-smoking host
- Comfortable ambience
- Historical ambience
- washing machine in the house
- Familial ambience
- Lounge area
- Hiking trails
- Barbecue facilities
- Hotel for cyclists
- Elderly persons
- Ski and winter sports
- Active and sport
Conditions / Extras
Arrival and departure
- Arrival: from 4.00 pm - 10.00 am
- Departure: by 10.00 am
- In case of cancellation you will pay 30% of the total price after the reservation. In case of cancellation in the 30 days before arrival you will pay an amount equal to the total price.
- After booking the total amount is payable immediately without deduction. Only with receipt of payment the booking is fixed. Please send us the payment receipt by mail after transfer.
IBAN: AT59 4501 0360 7280 0020
Bank: Volksbank Salzburg
Account holder: Bettina Oppitz
- The holiday apartments are non-smoking apartments. On the balcony and terrace smoking is permitted
- Pets upon inquiry
- The use of all self-brought electronic devices (kitchen utensils, sports equipment (e-bike)) are allowed after consultation and for a fee.
- Parking in front of the house